The benefits of artificial turf are many and if you are looking to install artificial turf in your lawn area or backyard or commercial area than it’s a great idea because artificial turf looks so natural and it has the ability to improve the curbs appeal of your house. Turf installation Brisbane Northside is complex task without the help of professional it is impossible to install artificial turf by your own, and if you install artificial turf by your own without doing proper research then the conditions will be worse for you. So we have put together easiest way to install artificial turf:
- Proper research: Before installing the artificial turf you should have the good knowledge of installation process. There are many cheap artificial turf which looks same but have the huge difference in thickness and quality. The artificial grass may last only few weeks if you do not install it with proper drainage system and soon it will fade away.
- Solid base: Well we recommend you to crushed drain rock by ¼ to ¾ as your base material. The thickness of base rock controls the amount of drainage. So select a thicker material if you have drainage issues
- Protection from weed: Artificial turf cannot be completely weed free although there is a thick layer of plastic that works as a weed barrier but somehow it managed to pop out. The most suspected area where weed comes out is the area around the edges.
- Fixing properly: It is very important to ensure that the turf is fixed properly if it is not fixed down correctly then it will lift the edges and in harsh weather or strong and heavy winds the turf could lift off the ground. So use good quality of pins could fix the issue.
- Proper drainage: Well the drainage system should rank on the top of your priorities when installing turf and the most neglected part of artificial grass is passable drainage. It’s very important that water is directed away from the grass, otherwise you have pool of water in the yard or lawn area whenever it rains. There are some people who do not follow the guidelines that we had given to them and just lay the artificial turf onto clay with only one or two inch of sand and they complain about the pools of water in their area.
- Professional installers: Last but not the least, there are many people who installs artificial turf by their own. It can be difficult thing because most customers have very little knowledge about installation process of artificial turf. Make sure that you take help from the people who have experience in it and are professionals in their field.
Please visit our website for better assistance. Here you go www.lushturfsolutions.com.au